Sunday, November 11, 2012

Retrograde Mercury (what – again?) KAMIKAZE TIMING for Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers and otherwise normal folk.


If you haven’t noticed, Mercury is Retrograde. If you haven’t been to Kathryn’s site, go. (www.planetaryperceptions.com, Retrograde Mercury button on left.)  Once you get your head around it, you may want to book an appointment.  Kathryn and I have been friends through 4-5 Presidential Elections.  She has yet to miss, including Gore/Bush and his last one, which she called before the Grand Old White Guy Party even had a candidate.  Tell her I sent you and how you’re a poor starving student and all.  No promises, but it may be good for a discount.

If you’ve done this long ago, or are familiar with the art of astrology, you know I’ve been trying to post for several weeks and well, Mercury's been going Retrograde.  Basically it means sit still, hang on, if it’s headed for a breakdown, it will, what you hear is seldom what people are saying, back up everything.   I’ll have my next post up as soon as one of the 5-6 I’ve been playing with submits. Hopefully before it heads Direct the 26th.



    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment