Tuesday, June 23, 2015

But Wait! There's more! Perhaps there are a few Prospect Centric wannabe Copywriters out there.

This morning I received an email in response to my last post.  A student who attended one of Kamikaze Creative Strategy workshops a few terms ago.  Asking if I would consider teaching it again so he could further grasp it's intricacies.

One student out of over 700 hits/post isn't much (granted, I just posted yesterday).  But even if I have to tutor just this young man out of class/on my own time, I will.  Anyone else who feels the same, get in touch.  Perhaps there's hope after all.

NOTE:  My ebook on Prospect Centric Kamikaze Creative Strategy is going slowly - am in third edit and keep finding things I left out and worse - things I've repeated too many times.  Will do my best to get it out by fall, will announce when it's available.  D.

No comments:

Post a Comment