Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAY 2013 BE KAMIKAZE

Thanks so much for reading, contributing last year.  2013 should see more reader/student participation, delving into concept, more esoteric aspects of writing ad copy and hopefully, Kamikaze success - however we define it - for us all.

If there's something I haven't covered, you'd like expanded, you disagree with, yadda yadda - that's what the comment section is for, please let me know.  If you'd rather contact me directly, the best eddress for me is kamikazecreative@gmail.com.

May 2013 be happy.  And if anyone wants a very cute, but very energetic Jack Russell pup, I may know one who wants to be the only pet of an athletic owner. Ask about her. Approved homes, I'm serious this time. Stella (and I) are too set in our ways for a dog with this much energy and original thinking!


No comments:

Post a Comment