Saturday, October 20, 2018

SOLVE THE COPY SIN - EARN A COPY SIN SHIRT!

I've posted a few times about the Kamikaze Copy Sin "Experience" as noun or verb, only to get one response, who pointed out I called one KCS, missed the other.

The tag/line is:

"Experience Amazing"

As Anh pointed out, Amazing is just as cliched as Experience. 

How to fix it?

Translate the thought.

Although I'm planning an extensive post on "Translate the Thought," I thought I'd start with this challenge:





I have a Kamikaze Copy Sin shirt (photo attached) for the person who successfully translates the thought behind "Experience Amazing" into something I've not seen before.

Guess this is one way to find out if all those hits this blog gets mean anything.

Translate the thought - kill two cliched Kamikaze Copy Sins with one line.  You may use up to four words.

Now show us how Kamikaze you are!

Publish your translations in the Comments Section.  Cool shirt.  Hope I'm not talking to air.

4 comments:

  1. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.
    Brazilian Portuguese Translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. grandma t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. Job t-shirt

    ReplyDelete